July 4, 2009

Catch-Up

I realize that I have not posted in awhile, so here are some catch-up photos.

Bexar and Rocky went through this brief separation, but have since reconciled and are now as cuddly as ever.



Brennan enjoying a laundry basket.



We bought an electric lawnmower from some Canadians who are at the end of their tour here, and Patrick was finally able to mow the jungle that had grown in the backyard. Brennan loves lawnmowers and gets very jealous that he is not allowed to help.



Bean in his snazzy new helmet.



He is not usually this messy, but this brand of yogurt is particularly thin.



Helping Daddy vacuum.









Helping Daddy sweep.



Brennan's new tractor.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Your house & yard look so nice! I love his little tractor & his personal arm chair. You should get him the little bubble blower lawn mower.... the bubble function doesn't work very well, but Austin loved "helping" me mow the lawn back on Whidbey!

Hope your KFC was good!!!!!

My Bottle's Up! said...

OHMYGOD HE'S A LITTLE MAN!!!!!

LIKE, A MAN!!!!! A LITTLE MAN!!!!!

goodness, do we miss you guys!!!!!