Our friend Julie came to stay with us over Brennan's birthday weekend, taking a little time away from about 2 months that she was spending in Paris. It was so wonderful to catch up with her, as the last time we saw each other I was pregnant with Brennan! She was a huge help during the madness of the party and I'm so glad she was here to help us celebrate!
Brennan loved hanging out with Julie and at one point handed her his recorder and then ran off to find his harmonica so that they could start a band. I was a little jealous because Julie was my duet partner at UVA where we both played French horn, but I guess I can share her with Brennan. Here are some photos of their jam session and a cute video showing just how much fun was being had.
December 21, 2009
Duets with Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment