Just some shots from around the house. Patrick didn't even get a chance to change before the kids had him snuggling and reading to them.
It's a triple decker steamroller!

Fig Newton time.
On Tuesday Patrick flew his last flight here at Geilenkirchen. When he was done the kids and I met the plane on the flightline and got to hose him down with the water canon on one of the huge airport fire engines. It was pretty fun. =)
Looking nervous. He'd already been doused with ice water by some of his crew mates.
A wet hug from Daddy.
After he was completely soaked I informed him that, unfortunately, I'd forgotten his change of clothes (in my defense he had planned to bring them and forgot as well). We headed back to share beer, sodas and my homemade craisin cookies with his squadron.
March 2, 2012
Fini Flight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Aww, what fun! Also, did you dye your hair or is it just the light in that photo? Either way, it looks great!
Post a Comment