We recently spent a rainy morning at the Loudoun Heritage Farm Museum. We got there nice and early and had the place to ourselves for a little while. The kids had tons of fun. First we rode the tractors.
Then we milked the cow...
...collected eggs from the hens...
...groomed our horses...
...saddled up and went for a race!
They were having so much fun that I didn't mention the fact that they seemed to be losing. ;)
Next stop was the puppet theater.
The general store and post office were a huge hit. Brennan loaded my basket up with fruits and veggies and Isla emptied out all four egg cartons. Prices fluctuated wildly and I paid quite a bit for my groceries!
Not so sure about the bonnet.
That's more like it.
We revisited the tractors and tried on some overalls before we left.
Then we milked the cow...
...collected eggs from the hens...
...groomed our horses...
...saddled up and went for a race!
They were having so much fun that I didn't mention the fact that they seemed to be losing. ;)
Next stop was the puppet theater.
The general store and post office were a huge hit. Brennan loaded my basket up with fruits and veggies and Isla emptied out all four egg cartons. Prices fluctuated wildly and I paid quite a bit for my groceries!
Not so sure about the bonnet.
That's more like it.
We revisited the tractors and tried on some overalls before we left.
1 comments:
Wow, that place looks fantastic! I'm sure the kids had a blast!
Post a Comment