YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss you all and are THRILLED to hear your news. our best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy. love to you all.
Amber, So happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling ok...we need to find a time to get together and meet somewhere fun. I miss you guys so much. Brennan is just about the cutest little guy ever. Take care and try and get some rest...thinking of you, Sarah H.
8 comments:
YEAH!!!!! That is so exciting!! Congrats! Another cute little Hudock baby...yeah!!! :)
Amber...I'm soooo happy to hear this! I'll be praying for you and the little one! So excited for you, Patrick and Brennan!
Sole Ravendo
I'm assuming that's the doctor' s name in the top right, and I'm finding it pretty hilarious.
So happy to see a picture! =)
Congratulations!!! What exciting news!! Hope you are feeling well. The first trimester is a lot harder with a toddler around, huh? =)
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we miss you all and are THRILLED to hear your news. our best wishes for a happy and healthy pregnancy. love to you all.
Amber,
So happy for you guys! I hope you are feeling ok...we need to find a time to get together and meet somewhere fun. I miss you guys so much. Brennan is just about the cutest little guy ever. Take care and try and get some rest...thinking of you, Sarah H.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! Congrats, my dear friend! Will share more of my excitement and joy when I'm no longer hunting and pecking. :)
Yay! Congrats you guy!
Post a Comment