February 19, 2010

Big Boy Bed

A couple of weeks ago we upgraded Brennan to his new, big boy bed! He is almost as excited about his airplane bedding as I am, and has made it a fairly smooth transition. Our biggest snafu came the other night when he got out of bed in the middle of the night and busted his lip after running into his dresser in the dark. Needless to say we have since added a nightlight to his decor. A bedskirt is on the way and now we are just keeping our eyes peeled for aviation wall art.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I love the new bedding too :) It's adorable!!

Kristin said...

Love the bedding! I had wanted to do Austin's room in airplanes but couldn't find the right bedding. Sorry he busted his lip, poor guy!! I will keep my eye out for aviation stuff here... sometimes our Navy Gift Store has cute things for kids rooms.