We accompanied Patrick to Norfolk for one of his Reserve weekends and got together with some of our oldest friends (they are also Navy friends) to watch the Army Navy game.
Cupcakes for the birthday kids.
Picnic at the Botanical Gardens.
Light display at Meadowlark Gardens.
Cone trees. It's a miracle that any candy ended up on the trees at all with the amount of sampling that was going on.
Tea party with Aunt Sarah!
Kellan had a role in Brennan's Christmas program.
Our sweet star.
Cookie decorating with Grams and Papa.
Snow!
Patrick and his Mom have a tradition of making ice cream on Christmas Eve and Patrick is passing it down to our kids!
Merry Christmas!
Meeting Aunt Annette,
and cousin Rebecca!
The kids loved the electric cars that Sarah and I used to race around the Christmas tree.
Kellan James and his namesake, Timothy James (Uncle Tim).
Snoozing with Oma.
Snuggling with GG.


2 comments:
I love your Christmas in July! I haven't been on my blog in ages and I'm so happy to see your post! We need to get together. The kids are beautiful!
Yaaaaaaay!!!!
Post a Comment