Kellan and I took a trip to Arizona in March to visit with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Tim. We met up with Grandma and Grandpa, and Kellan took advantage of the vacation to perfect his rolling skills.
He's my little butterball of love.
A little hot chocolate.
Brosephs.
Rocky taking a break from it all.
Brennan begged me to let him repaint his monster truck, so we bought some paint pens and went to town. I helped with the flames, but he did the rest and was pretty proud of the results.
Oot and aboot.
Isla has amazing curls. I haven't cut her hair yet because I'm afraid that they might not come back, and I keep trying to document them for posterity.
She's got more going for her than hair though; what a sweetie!
Brennan sharing his love of reading with Kellan.
Patrick and the kids gave me an orchid when we first moved in back in September and it's still going strong.
We ran a St. Patrick's Day 5k together. Patrick was sick, it was rainy and freezing, and I had to wear glasses because pink eye was going through the family (thank you preschool) but we did it anyway. It was the first "us" time that we'd gotten since Kellan was born. I think it was time well spent. =)
Potty training! Ah, fun times. We picked a day and Isla and I (and Kellan) spent the ENTIRE day in the bathroom. We had games and books and crayons and puzzles. We ate salty snacks and pounded water and juice boxes. We had Swedish fish for our successes and lots of towels for our misses. Brennan joined us after preschool and there we were, four people in a bathroom for a whole afternoon. If you know me well, you know that I HATE bathrooms, so this was not ideal for me. But, Isla did great and starting the next day she re-entered the real world sans diapers and never looked back. What a big girl!
Fashion show after a Target run.
S'mores!
Happy little glow worm.
I'm so glad that this still happens sometimes.
Brennan instigated this photo shoot and it escalated from there.
My boys.
Thank goodness Patrick can still get the whole family in a "selfie".
We decided to take down one of our arborvitae to make way for future tree plantings and (in my dreams for the very distant future) a covered porch.
Waiting to hear "timber!"
We provided entertainment for all the neighborhood kids, and our next door neighbor even came over after dark to help Patrick dispose of the body, I mean trunk, in the woods.
The Easter Bunny came to our house a little early this year because he knew that Patrick would be missing the actual day, (as well as the month of April).
We had a nice Easter brunch with Oma.
Oh Easter, ho hum. They look like part of the Adam's family!
Not enthused.
Finally, some smiles!
Happy Easter!
He's my little butterball of love.
A little hot chocolate.
Brosephs.
Rocky taking a break from it all.
Brennan begged me to let him repaint his monster truck, so we bought some paint pens and went to town. I helped with the flames, but he did the rest and was pretty proud of the results.
Oot and aboot.
Isla has amazing curls. I haven't cut her hair yet because I'm afraid that they might not come back, and I keep trying to document them for posterity.
She's got more going for her than hair though; what a sweetie!
Brennan sharing his love of reading with Kellan.
Patrick and the kids gave me an orchid when we first moved in back in September and it's still going strong.
We ran a St. Patrick's Day 5k together. Patrick was sick, it was rainy and freezing, and I had to wear glasses because pink eye was going through the family (thank you preschool) but we did it anyway. It was the first "us" time that we'd gotten since Kellan was born. I think it was time well spent. =)
Potty training! Ah, fun times. We picked a day and Isla and I (and Kellan) spent the ENTIRE day in the bathroom. We had games and books and crayons and puzzles. We ate salty snacks and pounded water and juice boxes. We had Swedish fish for our successes and lots of towels for our misses. Brennan joined us after preschool and there we were, four people in a bathroom for a whole afternoon. If you know me well, you know that I HATE bathrooms, so this was not ideal for me. But, Isla did great and starting the next day she re-entered the real world sans diapers and never looked back. What a big girl!
Fashion show after a Target run.
S'mores!
Happy little glow worm.
I'm so glad that this still happens sometimes.
Brennan instigated this photo shoot and it escalated from there.
My boys.
Thank goodness Patrick can still get the whole family in a "selfie".
We decided to take down one of our arborvitae to make way for future tree plantings and (in my dreams for the very distant future) a covered porch.
Waiting to hear "timber!"
We provided entertainment for all the neighborhood kids, and our next door neighbor even came over after dark to help Patrick dispose of the body, I mean trunk, in the woods.
The Easter Bunny came to our house a little early this year because he knew that Patrick would be missing the actual day, (as well as the month of April).
We had a nice Easter brunch with Oma.
Oh Easter, ho hum. They look like part of the Adam's family!
Not enthused.
Finally, some smiles!
Happy Easter!























































0 comments:
Post a Comment