October 10, 2013

Oktoberfest & Fall Mornings

Last weekend we attended an Oktoberfest party, thrown by one of the ladies in a German playgroup that I've been sporadically attending.  It was a lot of fun and we spiced things up by wearing our Dirndl and Lederhosen.  Obviously these were a wise investment.

Getting ready.




Familie Hudock.

 


 
 


Prost!


 My sweetie.  Kellan has been pretty tired recently, what with our new schedule of getting the other two kids to and and from morning preschool and afternoon Kindergarten.  He's also practicing walking and just finished cutting two more teeth (total of 6).  When I give him a kiss on the cheek now he wraps both arms around my neck for a big squeeze, which pretty much melts my heart. 



We had an unusually (read: unfortunately) early start one day this week and had already had breakfast, gotten ready, gone to the paint store, chosen colors and bought paint, and played at a park in town... all before preschool!  Frankly I could have used the sleep, but it was a beautiful blustery morning with a storm rolling in and I'm glad we got a little bit of outdoor playtime before the rain.




Rainy day at the bus stop.  Brennan rides to school and we walk him home.


Fall is finally here!  We spent a gorgeous morning filling texture books with rubbings at Red Rock Wilderness Overlook.










0 comments: