Here are the official photos from soccer season. Isla refused to be included in her team photo for some reason.
I took the kids to the farm to smash our pumpkins. They chose the zipline option and we got to hoist the pumpkins up and watch them crash into a wooden post.
Kellan in a basket.
Fun project with Grandma.
Close-ups!
Trip to the library and playground in the cold.
I can't get this photo to turn, but it's my kindergarten picture next to Brennan's. We're definitely related!
Kellan trying to figure out Uncle Eric's silly noises.
Isla and Patrick painting some sample wall colors in the family room.
Our thankful turkeys.
I took the kids to the farm to smash our pumpkins. They chose the zipline option and we got to hoist the pumpkins up and watch them crash into a wooden post.
Kellan in a basket.
Fun project with Grandma.
Close-ups!
Trip to the library and playground in the cold.
I can't get this photo to turn, but it's my kindergarten picture next to Brennan's. We're definitely related!
Kellan trying to figure out Uncle Eric's silly noises.
Someone around here turned 33. I won't name names.
Isla and Patrick painting some sample wall colors in the family room.
Our thankful turkeys.
















1 comments:
The kindergarten comparison pictures are incredible!
Post a Comment