Now that cold weather is officially here we've been pulling out the hats and gloves.
Kellan sporting his Navy hat.
I got to visit Brennan's class and work on a Thanksgiving project with him. The kids recited a poem for the parents and sang a cute turkey song.
Me and my turkey.
Our maples finally got some color and then dropped their leaves; the kids were thrilled!
We enjoyed a Thanksgiving program at Isla's preschool, (she's in purple).
We stayed for the Thanksgiving picnic.
We went out to the farm to visit with Santa again this year.
Kellan still refuses to participate in the pumpkin measuring stick photo op.
Watching Santa pull up on his tractor.
Photobomb!
Feeling pretty good about Santa so far....
...and...not so much.
Kellan wasslightly hesitant horrified. Isla wouldn't make eye contact, but Brennan was brave and was able to speak very politely with Santa.
Kellan cheered up slightly after a game of "E.T. phone home",
but still displayed overall displeasure with the entire scene. Maybe next year K-Dog. (I just realized that I may not have previously shared that we call him this. Maybe because it's a little strange. Sometimes it's K-Doggian...)
Kellan sporting his Navy hat.
I got to visit Brennan's class and work on a Thanksgiving project with him. The kids recited a poem for the parents and sang a cute turkey song.
Me and my turkey.
Our maples finally got some color and then dropped their leaves; the kids were thrilled!
We enjoyed a Thanksgiving program at Isla's preschool, (she's in purple).
We stayed for the Thanksgiving picnic.
We went out to the farm to visit with Santa again this year.
Kellan still refuses to participate in the pumpkin measuring stick photo op.
Watching Santa pull up on his tractor.
Photobomb!
Feeling pretty good about Santa so far....
...and...not so much.
Kellan was
Kellan cheered up slightly after a game of "E.T. phone home",
but still displayed overall displeasure with the entire scene. Maybe next year K-Dog. (I just realized that I may not have previously shared that we call him this. Maybe because it's a little strange. Sometimes it's K-Doggian...)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment