Just a little February catch-up.
Isla was "star of the day" and got to present a poster about herself, as well as bring in a special snack to share. She picked a story for me to read to the class, "Goldilocks", and the children sat horrified while I read our somewhat scary version and Kellan systematically removed the number line from the wall. It was a lot of fun seeing her with her friends from class and I think she really enjoyed showing off her brothers.
Kellan and the dogs like to stake out the front door when it's about time for Patrick to come home.
I looked over in time to catch Brennan dismantling the pepper grinder. When I started to get on his case about what in the heck he thought he was doing he burst out with "but I want to know how it works!" Fine, I guess I shouldn't be so stifling! He did get it all back together with no extra pieces left.
Look, more snow!
Brennan and Isla have been using their sleds as snowboards and are actually pretty good! Here they are working on some sort of tandem run.
Isla was "star of the day" and got to present a poster about herself, as well as bring in a special snack to share. She picked a story for me to read to the class, "Goldilocks", and the children sat horrified while I read our somewhat scary version and Kellan systematically removed the number line from the wall. It was a lot of fun seeing her with her friends from class and I think she really enjoyed showing off her brothers.
Kellan and the dogs like to stake out the front door when it's about time for Patrick to come home.
I looked over in time to catch Brennan dismantling the pepper grinder. When I started to get on his case about what in the heck he thought he was doing he burst out with "but I want to know how it works!" Fine, I guess I shouldn't be so stifling! He did get it all back together with no extra pieces left.
Look, more snow!
Brennan and Isla have been using their sleds as snowboards and are actually pretty good! Here they are working on some sort of tandem run.














0 comments:
Post a Comment