August 3, 2014

4th of July & Isla's First Hair Cut

Brennan and Isla made pipe cleaner firework rings for the 4th of July.





We biked into town for the parade again this year, with 4 bikers now instead of 3.




We enjoyed our personal fireworks in the cul de sac, and then Patrick, Brennan and Isla drove around the corner to view the town show.



Nice looking tomato.


We decided to give Isla a haircut.  It seemed to be the right time seeing as how she is almost 4 and her hair, when wet, comes past her waist.  So we had a little pre-cut hair photo shoot.







And she's lost interest.  I just needed some pictures because I was pretty sure these curls would not be coming back.


This was happening during the photo soot.  Kellan is licking sprinkles off of the ice cream cone on Isla's star of the day poster.  To give him credit, the sprinkles are real.


Haircut time!  Isla was excited to sit in the chair.



Shorn!  She immediately looked 10 years old.


Kellan barely put up with half a haircut, despite the lollypop.  His curls got chopped too, which I hadn't planned on, and I think I'll be doing his trims from now on.


This is as calm as he gets.  Maybe we need to schedule weekly trims??



0 comments: