We took a trip into DC to visit Patrick at his office and have lunch with him. The kids loved seeing his cube.
They also really enjoyed the visitor tags.
Cube with a view.
The candy was a hit, too.
Hittin the road for a morning bike ride/jog.
We've had a good bit of pool time this month.
Isla dressed herself this day and honestly, I'm impressed. She's definitely rocking her own unique style, and she pulls it off. (Those are Brennan's old shoes that I was saving for Kellan.)
Isla had a substitute teacher at dance. She had this look on her face for most of the class.
We had a fun visit with some of our Air Force friends from Germany! The last time we saw them Kellan wasn't around yet and everyone was much smaller.
We celebrated Dad/Grandpa's 60th birthday with a trip to Frying Pan Farm!
Everyone loved the carousel.
And we took a nice tractor ride around the farm.
Grandpa had lots of helpers for blowing out the candles!
And for opening his gifts.
Happy birthday Dad!
Brennan went on his first official jog recently and loved it. I wasn't sure where to start with him, so we did 1.75 miles and he did great. It ended up being a family affair with Patrick jogging after Isla on her bike, and Kellan accompanying Brennan and I in the jogger.
Kellan has really perfected the scooter and loves working up some speed and gliding.
Here are some photos from Isla's last dance class.
I cut off all my hair! Also, am I the only person who doesn't know how to take a selfie in the mirror without getting the phone in front of my face?
We were in the middle of a big furniture rearrange in the office when I looked out the door to see this happening.
Really?? I don't know who's in charge around here or what kind of operation they think they're running...
I think this may have been inspired by a recent viewing of Kacy Catanzaro rocking the American Ninja Warrior competition. I halfheartedly said something out of parental obligation about not climbing the walls, but honestly, this is impressive!
They also really enjoyed the visitor tags.
Cube with a view.
The candy was a hit, too.
Hittin the road for a morning bike ride/jog.
We've had a good bit of pool time this month.
Isla dressed herself this day and honestly, I'm impressed. She's definitely rocking her own unique style, and she pulls it off. (Those are Brennan's old shoes that I was saving for Kellan.)
Isla had a substitute teacher at dance. She had this look on her face for most of the class.
We had a fun visit with some of our Air Force friends from Germany! The last time we saw them Kellan wasn't around yet and everyone was much smaller.
We celebrated Dad/Grandpa's 60th birthday with a trip to Frying Pan Farm!
Everyone loved the carousel.
And we took a nice tractor ride around the farm.
Grandpa had lots of helpers for blowing out the candles!
And for opening his gifts.
Happy birthday Dad!
Brennan went on his first official jog recently and loved it. I wasn't sure where to start with him, so we did 1.75 miles and he did great. It ended up being a family affair with Patrick jogging after Isla on her bike, and Kellan accompanying Brennan and I in the jogger.
Kellan has really perfected the scooter and loves working up some speed and gliding.
Here are some photos from Isla's last dance class.
I cut off all my hair! Also, am I the only person who doesn't know how to take a selfie in the mirror without getting the phone in front of my face?
We were in the middle of a big furniture rearrange in the office when I looked out the door to see this happening.
Really?? I don't know who's in charge around here or what kind of operation they think they're running...
I think this may have been inspired by a recent viewing of Kacy Catanzaro rocking the American Ninja Warrior competition. I halfheartedly said something out of parental obligation about not climbing the walls, but honestly, this is impressive!
0 comments:
Post a Comment