March 2, 2015

February

 February is a brutal month.  Brutal, I tell you.  It's bitterly, horribly cold and dark and everyone gets sick and it seems like Spring will never come.  I don't have many pictures from February but we spent a lot of time fending off stomach bugs and trying to stay warm on snow days.

Illness with style.


We watched a lot of tv in February.  Often in our pjs.


Isla's class had a lovely Valentine's Day party.






There was a lot of bundling up this month.



Even in the house.


A trip to the mall with Elena.



Apparently we all wore collared shirts this day.



Another jammie day at home.  The kids served me lunch in the basement.



It was fancy.  When I sat down Isla said "You can call me Isabelle" and then she touched up her chapstick.


February weather would be just fine if we could stay in and be cozy like this every day!

0 comments: