Today Brennan attended his 2nd annual Easter egg hunt at the NATO base. The weather was a little soggy, but the sun came out just in time. Here he is all ready to go with his basket and his serious "egg hunt" face. 
After grabbing only 4 items Brennan went off to do some climbing, which was apparently more exciting than grabbing armloads of free chocolate.
What he REALLY wanted to do though, was ride the 3-car train that was set up to drive the kids around the base. Daddy ran up just in time to jump into our car and we were off. 
Brennan loved the ride and enjoyed waving to people as we passed them, including Patrick's boss who I am sure was wondering what Patrick was doing riding a kiddie train in the middle of a Monday.
The spoils of the hunt.
And here is the official photo of Patrick's March mustache. Very "glamor shots." I hear there is a group shot floating around out there and I will be sure to post it should I come across it.
March 29, 2010
Easter Egg Hunt
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I like the 'stache! Much better than the one they all came home with after that one det!
Post a Comment