March 23, 2010

A Taste of March

I have been pretty bad about taking pictures recently, despite the excuse of having recent visitors and photo ops. I will get back into the swing of it though, and in the meantime here are some pictures of Brennan and his new-to-him Laufrad. Germans have these great little training bikes that don't have pedals. Kids use their feet to "run" and learn to balance as they glide. I left my name and number at a local second hand shop and it only took a week to get a call that one had come in. I think kids go through these pretty quickly before moving on to actual pedal bikes. It's just a bit too tall, but Brennan and Patrick took it for an inaugural spin and I think by summer it should be perfect.





And for those of you who have requested belly shots... next week will be halfway!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cindy said...

yay for updates! you look great!! :)

Kristin said...

Ahhh! Belly shot! You look so cute!!! I miss being with you this time around :(

Molly said...

you are TOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello Hudock family,

How are you all doing? We received your beautiful card today. Thank you so much!
Are you guys expecting again? I HAD NO IDEA!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Do you know you having a boy or a girl?
We miss you!
Love,
Neringa, Chris, William and Emilia