Now that it's February I guess it's time to officially wrap up 2010 and move on to 2011! To sum up (because let's face it, I don't have time for much else!): our trip was great, we saw family and friends, we laughed, we cried, a good time was had by all, and at some point I stopped taking pictures so many of these are borrowed. Enjoy, and I'll try to ensure better content and commentary once I've caught up.
More 3rd b-day celebration.
We got to see Trish, Anabelle & Jonah TWICE and relive some of our good times from Anacortes. We've been missing them!
Aunt Dara meeting Isla, and a few of those wonderful aforementioned friends.
Meeting Aunt Sarah, Uncle Tim, and Uncle Phil.
Oma and Friends and Family, oh my!
When Hudocks gather.
February 4, 2011
It's a Wrap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment