August 27, 2013

May

Here is our May recap.

Cozy bedtime stories.


Brennan and I celebrating Mother's Day together at his school.


He painted this beautiful tile for me; I was so impressed!


Meanwhile, we had painters at the house and everyone else hung out in one room while Patrick worked.  This was the first time that Rocky and Bexar had been upstairs.  Now they know what they're missing!


Celebrating Oma's birthday with some cake and presents.



Apparently we have the happiest Clematis ever.


Some more Mother's Day fun at the farm snuggling with my sons.



 
Easy dinner out, (yay, no cooking!)





Doing the dishes.



Brennan finished up his 2nd season of soccer with a rainy game, medals and cupcakes.




Kellan loves his new super soft blanket from Nadine!




First taste of rice cereal!  (If you are wondering if those are my Christmas cards still hanging on the wall in the background, why yes, yes they are.)



 


Brennan graduated from preschool and we attended a lovely program and reception.



He was so excited to dress up, and  also enjoyed the cake and unlimited sugary drinks.  This is his good friend Matthew.



I can't get over how grown up he looks in this suit!



The proud family.



My first photo with Elena, the daughter of one of my best friends.  What a sweetie!!




Ice cream in Occoquan.





On May 29 Chloe Emmerson was born!!!  We have a new niece and cousin and we couldn't be more excited!  Here is my beautiful sister Sarah, a mommy now.


And my brother-in-law Tim, the new Daddy.


My new niece. =)


Homemade lemon pops on the patio.  I like the chair arrangement.



Strawberry picking.





Strawberry eating and lunch on the patio.


The kids and I after my 10k.  They didn't quite make it in time for my finish, which I will chalk up to speediness on my part. ;)



Happy 9 year anniversary!!!

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Here are several comments, in no particular order... Congrats on the Auntship! Brennan looks like a miniaturized businessman from Wall Street (except a nice, moral one! haha)! Happy anniversary! And the whole three kids thing never truly sank in until I read your comment about holding your "sons"... plural.

Happy you guys are doing so well! :)