Summer? Is that you?! Here are some photos from one of the nice days we had earlier in June. I think summer might finally be here to stay, which would only be fair considering we completely skipped spring. Nothing quite says "summer" like ice pops and strawberries, and here is the first harvest from our garden.
On June 18 we celebrated Patrick's 29th birthday! Brennan and I collaborated on an awesome funfetti cake and when Patrick got home from work we sang him the birthday song that we'd been practicing all day, then he got to open cards and gifts. That night we went out on an actual date, you know, just the 2 of us. We decided to try a restaurant that looked French, but ended up being pretty typically German. We had the whole place to ourselves and it was really nice to catch up with each other and have uninterrupted conversation.
A Note on the Nugget: The pregnancy is going really well according to the Dr., who I am seeing every 2 weeks now. The baby and I are both nice and healthy, and I personally am feeling much renewed energy now that we are back at home and done traveling. The baby is very active and it's still a lot of fun feeling all of the acrobatics.
"Get your motor runnin
head out on the highway
lookin for adventure
and whatever comes our way..."
June 27, 2010
Happy Birthday Patrick!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Hi Amber,
Hope all is well in Germany. You look absolutely adoreable pregnant. Congrats on baby #2!! By the last post you made I am guessing you are due pretty soon. Dave and I had a little boy in May and we could not be happier. Take care and good luck with everything
Melissa Calhoun
Post a Comment