October 5, 2012

Bluemont Fair

Here are some photos from a fun morning spent at the Bluemont fair.  There were tons of crafts and food vendors, as well as some great bluegrass music.  We stopped to admire these prize winning alpacas.


Pretty stone church.

Enjoying some kettle corn.


Luring Brennan back to the car with kettle corn.  







A picture of Brennan's pirate tattoo for posterity.


Isla leading storeytime.  The boys were beside themselves with excitement.



Another fun Saturday soccer morning.  He really is so much fun to watch!



On the gestation front, the bun is still in the oven and we are getting down to the last few weeks.  This was taken around 35 weeks.


Getting excited about a new sibling!


 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? you are preggers??? seriously??? how comes I haven't noticed so far?????????? yay!!!!!!!! I am so proud of you! I can barely manage 2 kids, let alone 3! do you know if its boy or girl??
yay! go Amber!
Christiana (cyprus)

Kristin said...

I love the pregnancy pictures :) And Isla is looking so much older!