Here is just a bit of what we've been up to. Brennan got his official soccer pictures, (the team actually has 8 members). I'm not sure how the team name of "Pistol Pastas" was chosen, but I do know that one of Brennan's favorite dinners is pesto pasta, and I feel he may have had a hand in the naming.
We had some fun making Halloween cookies recently. These pictures make cookie baking with children look pretty idyllic, but things got really out of hand right after they were taken and my kitchen ended up looking like a sprinkle factory had exploded in it.
I took the kids to Balls Bluff Park and National Cemetery so that we could enjoy this beautiful fall weather and the changing colors.
These are some photos that I finally retrieved from my phone.
With the removal of one of Brennan's armrests, all 3 carseats fit comfortably in the car. Gotta love the Prius!!
This is often how Isla naps. First she trashes her room like some sort of rockstar in a hotel (note the fallen height chart and bits of broken blinds. Not pictured: her entire wardrobe strewn around on the floor) then she sleeps on the carpet.
We had some fun making Halloween cookies recently. These pictures make cookie baking with children look pretty idyllic, but things got really out of hand right after they were taken and my kitchen ended up looking like a sprinkle factory had exploded in it.
I took the kids to Balls Bluff Park and National Cemetery so that we could enjoy this beautiful fall weather and the changing colors.
These are some photos that I finally retrieved from my phone.
With the removal of one of Brennan's armrests, all 3 carseats fit comfortably in the car. Gotta love the Prius!!
This is often how Isla naps. First she trashes her room like some sort of rockstar in a hotel (note the fallen height chart and bits of broken blinds. Not pictured: her entire wardrobe strewn around on the floor) then she sleeps on the carpet.










1 comments:
Lol Isla! And holy cow, way to go Prius! I am ridiculously impressed with your row of three carseats. Now you're one of those super moms that we would see when we were pregnant with our firsts ;)
Post a Comment