Brennan started soccer this fall and we are all so excited! There is a great program here and the kids have already learned so much in just a couple of weeks. Brennan is so much fun to watch and he works hard out there. He plays his games just down the street from our house, which is an added bonus.
Water break.
The kids and I took a quick trip down to Charlottesville one Sunday to visit some of our good friends from Germany who happened to be in town. Unfortunately it was a Reserve weekend for Patrick so he missed them, but we had a great time catching up and it was so good to see them again after 6 months! The kids played outside until they were tired and covered in dirt, then vegged out with some animal crackers.
Isla, Brennan & Darci.
Brennan with Liam and Darci. It was really sweet that none of the kids had forgotten each other yet and they were so happy to be together again.
It was so good to catch up with Beth.
Brennan started American preschool this month. He had been looking forward to it all summer and he was very excited on the first day of school.
Ready to go!
On day 2 I surprised him with a new Spiderman backpack that pretty much made his year. He's really been enjoying his school and it's been a great outlet for him in the mornings.
Oh, and I couldn't pass up these boots for Isla. Ridiculous, I know.
Water break.
The kids and I took a quick trip down to Charlottesville one Sunday to visit some of our good friends from Germany who happened to be in town. Unfortunately it was a Reserve weekend for Patrick so he missed them, but we had a great time catching up and it was so good to see them again after 6 months! The kids played outside until they were tired and covered in dirt, then vegged out with some animal crackers.
Isla, Brennan & Darci.
Brennan with Liam and Darci. It was really sweet that none of the kids had forgotten each other yet and they were so happy to be together again.
It was so good to catch up with Beth.
Brennan started American preschool this month. He had been looking forward to it all summer and he was very excited on the first day of school.
Ready to go!
On day 2 I surprised him with a new Spiderman backpack that pretty much made his year. He's really been enjoying his school and it's been a great outlet for him in the mornings.
Oh, and I couldn't pass up these boots for Isla. Ridiculous, I know.
0 comments:
Post a Comment