Isla Marie started preschool! She goes for three mornings a week and is loving it. She was so excited on her first day of school and picked out some special accessories: stick-on earrings and a bracelet.
Modeling her backpack.
She gave her brothers and I hugs and kisses and then waltzed in as if she'd been waiting her whole life for preschool. I'm so proud of her!
Bouncing out after a wonderful first day.
On two mornings a week all 3 kids are home together and sometimes it's like WWE has taken over the house. I don't take pictures at times like that, but here is a lovely shot of 2 perfect little angels painting birdhouses. This amount of focus is definitely worth documenting. You can almost SEE the quiet in this photo.
Kellan doesn't even know what to do with this much serenity.
Aunt Dara came to visit!
Patrick came home for a weekend between reserve weeks and we had a nice visit with GG.
Kellan got to ride Gertie the Goose!! Gertie has now proudly carried 3 kids, 6 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.
Gertie gets an assist. Kellan's no featherweight.
Brennan had a great time playing baseball with Aunt Dara. Not pictured are Stefan and I playing soccer with the kids. I'm a little sporadic with the photos.
Apple picking and Cider Festival at the farm.
Free clown noses.
Hot dog picnic in the shade.
These bouncy horses were a new addition to the farm and they were hilarious.
Brothers hanging out in the dentist waiting room.
Despite all of the absolutely ridiculous fighting that goes on around here, they DO love each other.
Waiting at the bus stop. Brennan is really loving Kindergarten so far.
Kellan naps in the afternoon and Isla gets to help me cook dinner. It's nice to have a little girl time.
Helping Kellan practice his walking.
He's so close!
After the peaceful birdhouse morning I hightailed it to Michael's and loaded up on seasonal crafts. Here we are creating Halloween bookmarks.
Waiting to hear Isla sing during Preschool Sunday.
Keepin it classy.
Isla sang beautifully with her classmates and then we enjoyed a sweet little slideshow.
We ran home for a quick pitstop and headed to the Bluemont Fair. Brennan really wanted to climb the rock wall.
Isla had second thoughts and decided to take a pass.
They both conquered the rope walk.
Kellan's first hair trim! Just a couple snips to keep it out of his eyes.
Time to mount those birdhouses.
Yeah, not going to happen.
He got them in but the ground is really hard and it took a lot of hammering. Brennan helped to attach his.
Thor at work.
Isla helping with hers.
I'm not sure if any birds will actually nest in these (they might be a little bit low) but they look cute and kids are proud of them.
Brennan lost his second tooth! It's a good thing too, because the adult tooth that is filling in the first hole is enormous! I love the instant lisp that he gets when these teeth fall out.
Excited about the tooth fairy.
Brennan graciously let Isla hold the tooth. She keeps telling me that her teeth are loose; I think she wants in on this tooth fairy action.
Modeling her backpack.
She gave her brothers and I hugs and kisses and then waltzed in as if she'd been waiting her whole life for preschool. I'm so proud of her!
Bouncing out after a wonderful first day.
On two mornings a week all 3 kids are home together and sometimes it's like WWE has taken over the house. I don't take pictures at times like that, but here is a lovely shot of 2 perfect little angels painting birdhouses. This amount of focus is definitely worth documenting. You can almost SEE the quiet in this photo.
Kellan doesn't even know what to do with this much serenity.
Aunt Dara came to visit!
Patrick came home for a weekend between reserve weeks and we had a nice visit with GG.
Kellan got to ride Gertie the Goose!! Gertie has now proudly carried 3 kids, 6 grandchildren and 3 great-grandchildren.
Gertie gets an assist. Kellan's no featherweight.
Brennan had a great time playing baseball with Aunt Dara. Not pictured are Stefan and I playing soccer with the kids. I'm a little sporadic with the photos.
Apple picking and Cider Festival at the farm.
Free clown noses.
Hot dog picnic in the shade.
These bouncy horses were a new addition to the farm and they were hilarious.
Brothers hanging out in the dentist waiting room.
Despite all of the absolutely ridiculous fighting that goes on around here, they DO love each other.
Waiting at the bus stop. Brennan is really loving Kindergarten so far.
Kellan naps in the afternoon and Isla gets to help me cook dinner. It's nice to have a little girl time.
Helping Kellan practice his walking.
He's so close!
After the peaceful birdhouse morning I hightailed it to Michael's and loaded up on seasonal crafts. Here we are creating Halloween bookmarks.
Waiting to hear Isla sing during Preschool Sunday.
Keepin it classy.
Isla sang beautifully with her classmates and then we enjoyed a sweet little slideshow.
We ran home for a quick pitstop and headed to the Bluemont Fair. Brennan really wanted to climb the rock wall.
Isla had second thoughts and decided to take a pass.
They both conquered the rope walk.
Kellan's first hair trim! Just a couple snips to keep it out of his eyes.
Time to mount those birdhouses.
Yeah, not going to happen.
He got them in but the ground is really hard and it took a lot of hammering. Brennan helped to attach his.
Thor at work.
Isla helping with hers.
I'm not sure if any birds will actually nest in these (they might be a little bit low) but they look cute and kids are proud of them.
Brennan lost his second tooth! It's a good thing too, because the adult tooth that is filling in the first hole is enormous! I love the instant lisp that he gets when these teeth fall out.
Excited about the tooth fairy.
Brennan graciously let Isla hold the tooth. She keeps telling me that her teeth are loose; I think she wants in on this tooth fairy action.
1 comments:
Could they be any cuter!?! Love all the pictures!
Post a Comment