May 25, 2015

Spring Celebrations

I broke my pinky toe a couple of weeks ago by walking into a doorframe.  It was pretty painful and not what I need to be dealing with right now, but it's been set and is healing and I only have a couple of more weeks in my stylish boot.


This was my main activity for a few days.


The first graders at Brennan's school hosted a music and arts show.


Brennan's self-portrait.


Brennan's fan club.


He was a stinkbug in the musical.






All tuckered out.



We celebrated Oma's birthday with a picnic at a park along the Potomac.


Followed by DQ!



Happy Mother's Day!  My sweeties treated me to breakfast in bed!  My breakfast of champions included a banana, a peanut butter chocolate chip granola bar, a glass of milk, and a bowl of peanut butter with a spoon.  It was delightful!!



Haircuts for all my friends!



1 comments:

Kristin said...

Aw man, I'm sorry about your toe - I can't imagine how much that hurt! But you look great in your boot ;) Gotta watch out for those tricky doors...