Here are a few pictures from recent days in the life of Brennan.
Brennan and his friend Cael.
Brennan and his friend Maximilian on the way to Krabbelgruppe (playgroup).
Fun on the potty. He hasn't used it for it's intended purpose yet, we just wanted him to get used to seeing it around and sitting on it when wants to.
Wearing Daddy's hat.
Here is the result of the sugar beet harvest. We have watched these plants get bigger and bigger all Summer, and because Patrick is currently in the States for an exercise he missed the harvest. That pile is all gone now, so I'm glad I had a friend take this picture so he could see too!

I know that I just complained in my last post that Brennan will not sit still for pictures, and here he is proving me wrong. We bought a pumpkin for each family member and he went right over and picked out the "Brennan" pumpkin. I love that Fall is here!


I know that I just complained in my last post that Brennan will not sit still for pictures, and here he is proving me wrong. We bought a pumpkin for each family member and he went right over and picked out the "Brennan" pumpkin. I love that Fall is here!

0 comments:
Post a Comment